- Composite toe safety boots. The better alternative to steel toe boots
- CSA approved safety boots
Tiga Workwear is a Vancouver-based company. Our CSA approved, light-weight and metal free safety boots are available exclusively online. Order your boots today at www.tigaworkwear.com
Designed by women for women!
Are you still wearing steel toe boots? Time to upgrade to Tiga Workwear's CSA approved composite toe safety boots. Tiga boots are only available on line at www.tigaworkwear.com.
COMPOSITE TOE VS. STEEL TOE SAFETY BOOTS
People often refer to safety boots as ‘steel toe boots’. But Tiga Workwear offers a better alternative to steel!
Tiga Workwear safety boots use a composite (non-metal) material for the safety toe and sole plate. The boots have undergone the same rigorous testing as steel toe boots and are CSA approved (Canada) and ASTM compliant (USA).
Advantages of composite toe safety boots:
- Much lighter weight than traditional steel toe boots, reducing fatigue in legs and feet
- Composite material doesn’t transfer cold in cold or icy conditions
- Won’t set off the metal detector – great for domestic airport travel and employees required to pass through metal detectors
Other benefits of Tiga Workwear safety boots:
- CSA approved (Canada)
- ASTM compliant (USA)
- Composite material sole plate for puncture protection
- Acid resistant, non-slip sole
- Electric shock resistant sole
- Light weight, natural suede – easily cleaned with a damp shoe brush or cloth
- Extra comfort innersole – removable if you use your own orthotics
- Cushioned collar – providing ankle support without rubbing
- 6 inch height
Wondering whether your work place accepts a CSA approved composite toe safety boot? Ask your safety leader!
Want to see for yourself why composite toe boots are a better alternative than steel toe boots?
Try one of our designer composite toe safety boots! Order online at www.tigaworkwear.com
No positions available